Manager and supervisor training to drive employee performance.
All too often, managers find it difficult to influence employee development because they:
- Don't know how to deliver feedback
- Don't know when to deliver feedback
- Feel uncomfortable delivering negative feedback so they avoid it
- In general, lack the tools necessary for success
Providing feedback to develop employees is the job of every manager with direct reports.
A less than optimal coaching approach could hinder, or worse undermine, your goal. Successful management requires good communication. Employees must perceive manager guidance as useful and meaningful; therefore, it is important that managers can confidently deliver feedback that motivates and inspires.
How comfortable are your supervisors in delivering feedback?
Coaching for Performance™ is a highly innovative course that focuses on the ability of the leader to coach their employees effectively. Coaching consists of an ongoing cycle of planning, feedback, reviewing, developing and rewarding. Without all five of these elements, managers will not be able to build and sustain a high-performance team. ?
The Coaching for Performance program develops confident managers that can provide timely and effective feedback for employee development which ultimately will:
- Drive performance
- Provide clarity and direction on responsibilities
- Increase motivation
- Build trust
- Solidify impressions that management is consistent and fair