: EnglishShort Description
: This user-friendly program is designed for those people who are looking for cybersecurity certificate programs online. Therefore, it’s best for anyone who wants to learn more about information technology and pursue a career in that field. What’s more, the program is built on a user-friendly platform. This way, more users can use this educational platform and make the most of it.
Some of the knowledge that this certificate in cybersecurity will provide you with includes:
• Critical elements ofinformation security
• Important information on certifications that professionals in the industry will need
There are a total of 8 courses in this cybersecurity program. Each of these tackles a unique topic that you must know as a professional in the field of IT. Thus, this cybersecurity certificate program will help you master the unique and extensive vocabulary of this industry, so that you’re able to comprehend problems once you move into the professional realm.
The 8 courses that this cybersecurity program offers are as follows.
1. Security Assessment and Testing
2. Asset Security
3. Security Engineering
4. Communications and Network Security
5. Security and Risk Management
6. Software Development
7. Identity and Access Management
8. Security Operations
Each of these courses includes interactive games and videos that make the learning process more engaging and take your skills to the next level.Instructor Description
: The CyberSecurity program is supported by Educational Mentors. Educational Mentors have practical industry experience in the subject they mentor. Educational Mentors review student work, student progress, and interact with students as needed. They respond to any questions or concerns you might have, as well as encouraging and motivating you to succeed.Certification
: The vendor-neutral CISSP certification is the ideal credential for those with proven deep technical and managerial competence, skills, experience, and credibility to design, engineer, implement, and manage their overall information security program to protect organizations from growing sophisticated attacks.
The CISSP is ideal for those working in positions such as, but not limited to:
Security Systems Engineer
Chief Information Security Officer
Director of Security
All required reference materials are provided with this program. Technical requirements:
• Broadband or High-Speed (DSL, Cable, Wireless)
• Processor - 2GHz Processor or Higher
• Memory - 1 GB RAM Minimum Recommended
• Operating Systems - Windows 7, 8 or 10; Mac OS x 10 or higher
• Internet Browsers - Google Chrome is highly recommended
• Cookies MUST be enabled
• Pop-ups MUST be allowed (Pop-up Blocker disabled)