: EnglishShort Description
: This assessment-rich human resource management program is designed for adults who want to acquire professional knowledge of human resource management and make a career for themselves in that field.
The human resource management program includes a variety of assessment materials such as quizzes, exams, and more that you can use at any time during the program to review what you’ve learned. This way, you can put your knowledge to test and identify topics that you may need to work more on.
This interactive program covers a lot. Some of what you’ll learn includes:
• Key responsibilities and roles in HR
• Data management in HR
• Reporting and evaluation functions of HR
• Equal employment opportunity
• State and federal laws that governall HR functions
• Career and talent development
• The intricacies of salaries and benefits
This certificate program will train you to become a professional HR manager. In this role, you will be managing employee relations, policy-making, compensation, employee appraisals, and performance management.
This program, thus, has a suite of courses that will help you understand:
• Anti-discrimination regulations
• How to avoid common mistakes during employee selection processes
• Vital aspects of pay policies
Thus, once you receive a certificate in human resource management, you’ll be in a much better position to secure HR employment positions than before.Instructor Description
: This course has a "Mentor Expert" helpdesk feature. Learners have the ability to submit questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying.Certification
: By earning the Professional in Human Resources® (PHR®) certification you demonstrate a mastery of the technical and operational aspects of HR practices and U.S. laws and regulations. The professionally relevant credential is for the HR professional who focuses on program implementation, has a tactical/logistical orientation, is accountable to another HR professional within the organization and has responsibilities that focus on the HR department rather than the whole organization. Each state may have additional licensing requirements, be sure to research your states requirements for employment by visiting your states occupation board.
All required reference materials are provided with this program. Technical requirements:
• Broadband or High-Speed (DSL, Cable, Wireless)
• Processor - 2GHz Processor or Higher
• Memory - 1 GB RAM Minimum Recommended
• Operating Systems - Windows 7, 8 or 10; Mac OS x 10 or higher
• Internet Browsers - Google Chrome is highly recommended
• Cookies MUST be enabled
• Pop-ups MUST be allowed (Pop-up Blocker disabled)